While I was reading I noticed something that was very unusually to me. What I noticed was that Sadie and Carter who are brother and sister actually act like it. The reason I say that is because they live most of their lives apart from each other until recently. I would expect them to be treating each other like complete strangers right now. No matter who it is your mom, dad, brother, or sister. If you are away from them for 90
% of your life I think you would be treating them like complete strangers.
One of my friends can relate to this because he is always telling me that his dad was not involved in his life for most of his life. Whenever his dad comes over to his house, my friend tells me that he sees his dad as a complete stranger when he comes over. I don't blame him because when you don't see someone or meet someone who is part of your family for a big part of your life it messes with your emotions and your state of mind. That isn't good for your health.
Back to the story Sadie and Carter should have a harder time getting along than usually siblings. What I thought was unrealistic was that they started to get along so fast. I guess there is one thing I am looking at in the wrong way. The reason I say that is because it was either they get along or die basically. When you are in life or death situations you have to do pretty unusually things like they did. Basically they adapted to the situation that they were in and won the battle of adapting to something like that. That is a Incredible feat and challenged that they overcame.
No comments:
Post a Comment