I would like to talk about the relationship between Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I want to talk about obviously how important their relationship is to the story but also I want to go deeper then that. I find it very interesting that each of them influence the other in many different ways. Some of them good some of them bad. I think that Harry and Ron had the biggest influence on Hermione behavior wise. For example in the beginning of Sorcerer of Stone Hermione is very uptight and follows the rules. Basically she doesn't break any rules unlike Harry. Harry would always sneak out while everyone was awake and eventually he would drag Ron with him.
Hermione's change over time is very unusual especially if you saw how she was and how she ends up. Like and said in the previous paragraph is how she starts and now I am talking about how she is based on the end of Chamber of Secrets. I think that her curious side was awakened and Harry did the waking up. What I see is once Hermione knows about something but not all about she will want to find out either by going to the library or going to the real thing.
I actually see a chain. She goes to the library then investigates. I basically see Harry Potter as a mystery action/adventure because I think that in the 2 books they discover a secret about Hogwarts and then there is a battle. That is what I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment