When I say perspective I mean in the way people viewed Sirius Black. Sirius Black was a wizard who was framed for murdering Harry Potter's parents by Peter Pettigrew. Because he was framed and he was put in Azkaban. Azkaban is basically a prison. Now everyone thinks that Sirius Black is the bad guy and that he killed Harry's Parents but he didn't, and the only person who knows that he innocent is Professor Lupin. The problem is that Harry doesn't know. He doesn't even find out that Sirius Black is innocent until the end of the book. I guess it isn't the peoples' fault, I mean Pettigrew probably did a pretty good job at framing Sirius Black.
I think Harry's past involving his parents always comeback to haunt him or just the past in the general. I say that based on my experience with the 3 books I have read. I always wonder how he deals with all this stuff at such a young age. What drives him. I think the only reason he is able to do all this advance magic and amazing skills is because it was pasted down from his father and he gained all the interest his dad had based what I have learned. I think what drives him is to protect his friends, himself, and the place he loves which is Hogwarts. I remember in the Chamber of Secrets book when the teachers at Hogwarts said that they would close the school, I sort of knew that Harry would do anything to prevent that from happening and that is exactly what happened.
Since I finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban it changed my views on how Harry feels about living with the Dursleys. To Harry sometimes I would think that he thinks that the Dursleys are worse than Professor Severus Snape. That is saying something. I am talking about this because Sirius mentioned to Harry that since he is Harry's Godfather that Harry could come live with him. The thing that surprised the was that Harry didn't even think about. He basically said that anything is better than the Dursleys.
I always thought that Sirius was a good person for some reason. I think that your retail is great. Now that I'm older and I look back at harry's life I wonder does her ever feel alone or cry at night or something since he doesn't really have anyone but friends. I mean friends are great but the one thing that bugged me now that I look back at the series is that Harry shows up as white america's dream for the next generation for children but he never shows emotion. Does it bug you that the author never showed that?
ReplyDelete